Product Code: WA6110B
2XU Women's Compression Tights - Black / Silver
Looking at improving your athletic performance? It doesn't matter if you're a professional athlete or trying to increase fitness, compression tights by 2XU will change the way you train. Enjoy PWX Flex compression made to help increase bloodflow to reduce muscle fatigue and injury. Designed in an Australian University, they are scientifically proven to improve performance and provide you with the ultimate protection. It contains a complex engineering system that maximises blood flow, enhances oxygenation and reduces fatigue. Not only as they designed for performance, but comfort too. With a sleek black and silver design, they'll match everything!
These 2XU women's compression tights are antibacterial, water and sweat resistant, and come with UPF50+ sun protection. There’s even an internal pocket for your car keys.
If you’re looking for comfy, high-performance compression tights, you've found them right here at Sims Sports.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 business days. Depending on your location shipping may take between 3-4 business days.
How much does shipping cost?
Standard Shipping - Signature Required: $9.95
Standard Shipping - No Signature Required: $6.95
What shipping method should I use?
If you won’t be home around the estimated delivery time and would not like your parcel left on your doorstep, we recommend you select ‘ Signature required’
If you have are happy for the parcel to be left unattended on your doorstep or you have a parcel locker, this is a cost effective option.
Are orders tracked? where can I track my order?
Yes. You will receive a tracking number from AUS Post, which can be tracked here.
Can I pickup my order?
Yes, you can pick up your order from our store at no extra cost.
What is your return Policy
Unworn item/s can be returned up to 100 days after purchase. Simply repackage the item/s in the original packaging, fill out the return form (sent with the order) and post the items back to us.
Where is your store located?
We are located at 61 Puckle St. Moonee Ponds, Vic 3039.