Brand: 2XU Compression Tights Sale
Product Code: WA3063B
2XU Women's Elite MCS Compression Tights - Black / Gold, WA3063B
2XU have taken compression tights to the elite level with the introduction of Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS). This system places enhanced fabric panels over key muscle groups in order to maximize power and wrapping around specific areas. This boosts power, while reducing muscle oscillation and damage. The quad panels consist of PWX Flex (70D) fabric combined with Muscle Containment Stamping, while the hamstring panels comprise OWX Weight (105D) for greater levels of support.
Enhanced support features of the 2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights include a drawstring waistband to provide a secure, adjustable fit. The fabric is Powerful Invista LYCRA, providing unparalleled fit, recovery and support. The high filament yarn provides an exceptional level of dryness, while also wicking away moisture from the skin. It all adds up to an unsurpassed level of power and protection to deliver the best results on and off the field of play.
- High gauge elastomeric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Invista LYCRA® elastane yarns for greater durability + fabric return
- Superior knit structure for multidirectional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns to keep you drier
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- PWX FLEX (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shin. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support.
- PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glute, hamstring and calf muscles. MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness
- Wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial & UPF50+ Sun protection
How long does shipping take?
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 business days. Depending on your location shipping may take between 3-4 business days.
How much does shipping cost?
Standard Shipping - Signature Required: $9.95
Standard Shipping - No Signature Required: $6.95
What shipping method should I use?
If you won’t be home around the estimated delivery time and would not like your parcel left on your doorstep, we recommend you select ‘ Signature required’
If you have are happy for the parcel to be left unattended on your doorstep or you have a parcel locker, this is a cost effective option.
Are orders tracked? where can I track my order?
Yes. You will receive a tracking number from AUS Post, which can be tracked here.
Can I pickup my order?
Yes, you can pick up your order from our store at no extra cost.
What is your return Policy
Unworn item/s can be returned up to 100 days after purchase. Simply repackage the item/s in the original packaging, fill out the return form (sent with the order) and post the items back to us.
Where is your store located?
We are located at 61 Puckle St. Moonee Ponds, Vic 3039.