Delivery of your new product is done with great care at Sims Sports.
For your convenience, we'll deliver anywhere within Australia.
Sims Sports will make best efforts to deliver products within 7-10 working days to the address specified by you during the purchase process. Depending on your location and the time your order is received, the product can be delivered sooner than 7-10 working days.
Upon completion of your purchase, our team will organise for your product to be dispatched by a courier immediately. To keep you informed, we'll notify you when your product is dispatched. You can track your deliveries here: http://auspost.com.au/track/
We require a signature upon delivery, so please have someone at the delivery address to take receipt of your product/s. But don't worry if you're not home when the product/s are delivered. Our courier will leave a card at your home advising you that an attempt has been made to deliver your product. The courier will leave your new product at the local post office. You will find information about the post office location on the card left by the courier.
Sims Sports is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Sims Sports does not ship outside of Australia, for special requests please visit our contact us page to send us an email or call our customer service team directly with your enquiry.
Online Exchanges We happily exchange your items for another size or product if you make a mistake in order process, and if your size or item isn’t available we will credit you for the full product amount inclusive of tax. Exchanging an item has never been easier. Just follow these simple steps: Simply repackage items to be exchanged in the original boxes with all labels and a copy of your purchase receipt with in 30 days of your purchase. Please inlcude a pre-paid postage bag filled out with the adress for return. Alternatively if the item is sent without a pre-paid post bag the extra shipping cost will be charged to the same account as your original purchase. And as always, you can return a purchase in-store for an exchange at no cost, just remember to bring in the product with complete packaging and receipt of purchase.
Exchanged items must be repackaged in the original boxes with all labels, and all products being returned or exchanged must be in new condition. All orders must be shipped back within 30 days of purchase. Offer may be modified or terminated at any time. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Valid online, by phone or mail.
Free Returns or Exchanges In-Store. Take the item(s) you would like to return to our store. Please bring your shipping invoice to the store for processing your return or exchange. We will exchange the item or give you full credit for the purchase price of the item. Please Note: If the item is being exchanged, we recommend that you phone the store first to see if they have the desired item in stock. If the item requested is not available, you may still return your product at the store and reorder online. In the event you cannot make it to the store, please click here to find the instructions for mailing back your item(s).
For returns processed 30 days or more from date of shipment, a GiftCard will be issued if an exchange isn't requested. If you are the recipient of a GiftCard, please provide your full name, shipping address and email address (if available). Returns received more than 90 after date of shipment will not be accepted and will be returned to sender. At your request, GiftCards are available for all exchanges made prior to 90 days from date of shipment.
Exchanges processed prior to 30 days are subject to availability. In the event that the item you requested for an exchange is no longer available, a refund will be processed as stated below.
• Refunds will be processed in the form of payment used on the original order. For credit card refunds, please allow 1 or 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. GiftCards are available upon request.
• Refunds and GiftCards will include product and tax amount only. If an incorrect item was shipped, or products were flawed or damaged in transit, prior to 30 days, we will also include the shipping charges in your refund.
• Return merchandise must be in store bought condition.
We cannot/do not accept COD returns.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
• Use the Widget to offer or promote, or otherwise use the Widget in association with, any products or services for sale.
• Use the Widget (or any content displayed in connection with or through it) in any manner that would constitute an endorsement by us of any Product, service, activity or brand contained on your website.
• Place the Widget on any website that includes content that is offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise in appropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
• Use the Widget in any manner that prevents the end user of your website from linking directly to the applicable page of our Website.
We reserve the right to discontinue providing any Widget at any time. We further reserve the right to direct you to cease displaying or otherwise using any Widget, for any or no reason and without liability to you or any third party.
ACCOUNTS You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on our Website. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account, and you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by emailing email@example.com. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sims Sports for losses incurred by Sims Sports or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
By submitting or posting Content to the Website, you grant Sims Sports the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote this Content in any medium. Once you submit or post Content to the Website, Sims Sports does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such Content or to compensate you for any such uses. Sims Sports owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by Sims Sports using or incorporating Content posted to the Website.
You are solely responsible for anything you may post on the Website and the consequences of posting anything on the Website.
CONTENT POSTED BY OTHER USERS Sims Sports is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Website. Under no circumstances shall Sims Sports be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Website. If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact Sims Sports us by emailing enquiries@ simssports.com.au or calling (03) 9375 1047. If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
USE OF WEBSITE Impersonation of others, including a Sims Sports employee or representative, as well as another user is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Website or use the Website to solicit others for any other commercial online service or other organization.
You may not without the prior written permission of Sims Sports, use any computer code, data mining software, "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Website or accessed through this Website. You may not engage in the mass downloading of files from this Website; use the computer processing power of this Website for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood this Website with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation. You may not establish links to or from other websites to this Website without the prior written consent of Sims Sports.
ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED ON THE WEBSITE The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Website. Sims Sports reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Sims Sports's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities.
Prohibited activities include - but are not limited to - the following:
7. Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
8. Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
9. Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Sims Sports in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
10. Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Sims Sports in its sole discretion;
11. Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
12. Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
13. Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
14. Posting anything that may be "spam," as determined by Sims Sports in its sole discretion;
15. Impersonating another person when posting Content;
16. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
17. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
18. Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
19. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which, in the sole discretion of Sims Sports, exposes Sims Sports or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
20. Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Sims Sports reserves the right - but is not obligated - to do any or all of the following:
6. Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Website; and
7. Edit or delete any Content posted on the Website, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
THIRD-PARTY COPYRIGHTS If you believe any Content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from this web Website by contacting Sims Sports as set forth below and providing the following information:
• Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
• Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
• Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
• A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information by mail to:
Sims Sports. 61 Puckle Street Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039 Australia.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Sims Sports maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Website who are repeat infringers.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, code, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, widgets and software, and the compilation of such content (i.e. collection, arrangement and assembly) is the exclusive property of Sims Sports or its suppliers and is protected by Australian and other copyright laws and international treaties. The content and software on this Website may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Website is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained in this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use or misuse of these trademarks except as expressly authorized is prohibited. Sims Sports enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you have questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact Sims Sports, 61 Puckle Street Moonee Ponds VIC 3039 Australia.
SUBMISSIONS TO Sims Sports Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Sims Sports through this Website becomes the exclusive property of Sims Sports, and Sims Sports is entitled to use the information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the user sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Sims Sports and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER This Website and the materials, Widgets and products on this Website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Sims Sports disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Sims Sports does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Sims Sports does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Sims Sports) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Sims Sports be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use this Website or the performance of the Widgets or products, even if Sims Sports or authorized representatives of Sims Sports have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Sims Sports's total liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website.
INDEMNIFICATION As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sims Sports, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of this Website or any Widget, including any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a violation of these terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Website using your account.
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS In the event that a product sold is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Sims Sports reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Sims Sports shall issue a credit to your credit card account.